Free ActiveSync Subscription or Upgrade Assistance
Three Great Offers from MailSite
1. MailSite LE/SP subscription? Renew in June or July and receive Free ActiveSync mailboxes for native synchronization for email, calendar and contacts with your mobile and desktop devices.
2. MailSite SE subscription? Renew in June or July and receive free upgrade assistance*.
3. And there's more! Back by popular demand - 3for2 Special! Celebrate with us and receive a free year of service when you purchase a two year MailSite subscription in June or July.
Call our sales teams today to take advantage of these great offers!
New for Version 10; IMAP-IDLE.
This allows clients to almost instantly receive updated email notifications. More information is available here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMAP_IDLE
MailSite version 10 supports Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) version 14. Configuring Outlook 2013 with ActiveSync allows easy synchronization of Email, Contacts, and Calendar items between MailSite and mobile devices.
Find out more about the new features in MailSite 10
Announcing the NEW MailSite Blog
We are pleased to announce the introduction of a MailSite Email Server Blog. We intend to use this blog to keep our customers up to date on the latest news regarding MailSite. There will also be regular articles from our Support, Marketing and Engineering teams offering helpful tips, an insight into what we are working on and product news.
We hope you find the content both insightful and useful, and we welcome your comments and invite discussion on any of the topics.
MailSite Support Tips & Tricks
- Configuring Outlook 2013 with EAS - KB10533
- Mobile Devices and EAS KB10488
- Mobile Device lost or stolen? No problem! With EAS you can send remote wipe commands to the device to restore to factory preventing data theft. KB10534
- ExpressPro and Windows Server 2012 – How to Install ExpressPro on Windows Server 2012 – KB10531
- ActiveSync Sync Interval (mobile) - It is suggested to set the sync interval to 15 minutes or above to reduce the battery consumption.
- Max password failures per user – Allows for a server administrator to lock down an account if an incorrect password is submitted too many times for an account.
Have a feature that you would like to see in MailSite? Send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions will be reviewed and evaluated based on the benefit to our customers.
* To qualify for these special offers simply purchase a new MailSite version 10 subscription, or extend and upgrade your version 9 subscription before the end of July 2013. Upgrades must be scheduled in advance and performed during normal business hours. Please contact your sales representative for more details.